American Horror Story Season 4 Joins the Carnival!

Chris Savage 15 Comments

American Horror Story Season 4 Joins the Carnival!Many of you guys suggested it and it appears as if it is actually happening. Oh yes! American Horror Story will be making its way to the Carnival in season 4 and I for one am absolutely stoked!

During a podcast over at the Nerdist Writers Panel, American Horror Story series writer Douglas Petrie somewhat confirmed the Carnival setting.

Petire stated the following;

We just started season 4.

From then he was asked if it will be a carnival theme.

Yes, it does not have a title. That’s the idea, very roughly that’s the idea.

Granted its not much, but we’ll take whatever we can get. What we also know is that Jessica Lange will once again be returning and that it will be set in the 1950′s.

So, what do you guys think about the carnival setting?

Sexiest Horror Movie Victims Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 30 Worst Horror Films Of All Time

1. Alison McDormand March 17, 2014 at 4:59 pm

2. Mimzarela Wadsworth March 17, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Awesome. Nothing creepier than a 1950s Carnival!

3. Patricia Coffin Ponterio March 17, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Kelly Hoang

4. Robb Carter March 17, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Just read Joyland. So I’m definitely excited for the carnival setting!

5. Brett O'Reilly March 17, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Arghhhhh!!! I hated Season 1; too many haunted house tropes shoved in one season, too many interesting ghosts with next to no screen time over far less exciting ones. Season 2 had so much potential, but was squandered by bringing in aliens and demonic possession. I didn’t even bother with Season 3. But a carnival…as a former carny, I can’t walk away from that…

• Rue March 17, 2014 at 7:35 pm

I watched season 1 and was disappointed with the ending.. Season 2 I didn’t even make it to the end, after the Anne Frank esp. Season 3 was much better but I like the idea of the “history” and the whole New Orleans scene. I had read at the end of season 3 that season 4 would be based out of 1950′s Germany type of war camp.

6. Matthewy Babbsby March 17, 2014 at 5:52 pm

I was told it was gonna be Nazi scientists and underground American bases not boring carnivals! That’s all been done before! What a load of old bollox!!

• Rue March 17, 2014 at 7:32 pm

I had read the same thing in an interview.. at the end of season 3.

7. Marisa joy March 17, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Hell yeah!!!!!!!

8. Sadonna Downs March 17, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Kristofer Perry

9. Kristofer Perry March 17, 2014 at 6:34 pm

!!!

10. James McDonald March 17, 2014 at 8:08 pm

American Horror Story: Carnival. I hope there is a scary funhouse.

11. earlette bonner March 19, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Sounds intriguing. There is so much mystery surrounding carnivals anyway, you’ve got a treasure trove of endless possibilities for story lines. Whatever you come up with I’m sure it will not disappoint. If Ms Lange is on board then thats good enough for me.

12. Natalie Walker March 24, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Looking forward to it

13. Jordan Evans March 31, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Karnivals vs. Nazis, I pick Karnival. I’m getting burned out on the Nazi crap, just get’s old and Didactic. Post WWII propapanda, enough already! We know who is writing history, the winners. Let’s see some sluts who’ll give head for free rides. How about a psychopath captures and kills people in every town they go? How about some runnaways that get a second chance only to find out the deep secrets the dark karnival holds? How about the carnival shows up and leaves mysteriously each town it goes, taking with it a few victims. How about a side show? Those could have some deadly consequences. Some very naughty clowns. A deadly fortune teller. And there must be a House of Horrors. How about a ride that throws people to their death? So many possiblities. But most of all, we need a good story. AHS 1 was adequate, but I coincidentally noticed too many of the elements and story line where similiar to the graphic novel Wonderland:House of Liddle. AHS2 started ok, but I don’t care how it ended. 3 was enough for redemeption. 4, Bring out the Carnival Of Horrors! Hire Circus Contraption to do some music for the show, they won’t dissapoint!